Wednesday, January 20, 2016

New Year's Resolution...again!

The beginning of the year is a quiet time for most photographers. The craziness of the fall season, followed quickly by the stress of Christmas, is finally behind us. People have not yet begun to think about Senior Portraits or getting booked for summer while the cold, miserable weather of January is hanging around. So naturally this is the time for me to reflect on my business of the previous year as well as plan for the upcoming year.

With the extra time on my hands and needing a creative outlet, I look back to my blogs. I can't even believe it has been over a year since I have posted here. That is an entire year + of interacting with potential clients as well as allowing a place to brag on my awesome clients from 2015. That makes me sad so my resolution this year is to do better. Heck, with exactly 0 posts in 2015, I'm already ahead of the game!

This year is a year of growth for Erin Reed Photography. I have many goals for myself and my business and I'm looking forward to learning and pushing my limits. I already have two weddings booked, one in May and one in September (Yikes!) and am looking to go further in my HS Senior Portraiture to really set myself apart from the others in my area. I hope you will join me and watch me grow!

Sincerely,

Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment