Saturday, February 1, 2014

Parker | 6 Months

I first met little Parker when he was just a newborn. I was thrilled when mom called me up and asked if I could do his 6 month pictures! I love getting to see how these little guys grow so much so fast. When I got to their new home in downtown Chicago, I barely recognized him! He was huge!

We started his session with some simple shots.



Then, since his 6 month birthday fell so close to Christmas, we changed it up and did some Christmas pictures.





Gotta get some jammie pics for Christmas, right?






And last but not least, his brother and sister wanted in on the action too!



I can't wait to head back downtown once this awful winter is over and take some new family pictures outside. Parker should be walking by then! Time goes by so fast. Enjoy him while he's small!





No comments:

Post a Comment